Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia, the Ultimate Beach Resort, is made for lovers. Hidden inside the naturally beautiful landscape of Saint Lucia lies a secret garden filled with effervescent flowers, luscious palms and serene waters, where couples come to escape and fall in love all over again. A true beachfront resort, with the excitement of the Caribbean and the quietness of a deserted island making it a ‘Home away from Home.’ The Resort stretches along 1039 feet of white sand beach. Rooms highlight true Caribbean architecture, all in 1 & 2 storey buildings amidst a kaleidoscope of colors from the secluded and lush gardens
Join us at the
Our Mission: The Mission of the NCCDP is to promote, encourage and enhance the knowledge, skills and practice of all persons who provide care and/or services to Dementia clients by means of requiring excellent standards of education, Dementia specific training and incentives for professional development of those who are dedicated to the ever growing field of Dementia care.
The only way to provide successful dementia care is to understand the disease process, the importance of communcation skills and the significance of the feelings behind the dementia related behaviors
Goals and Objectives
This 8-hr. program will be presented over 2 days, so you can have time to enjoy the resort and all of the optional activities.
|Halcyon Hideaway Deluxe Room||$3,060|
|Double Occupancy, King Size Bed|
GOLF Our Nine  hole, Par 33 golf course is located at Sandals Regency LaToc Golf Resort and Spa in Saint Lucia. Our shuttle will get you there in approximately fifteen  minutes. Green fees & transfers are complimentary; however caddies, which are mandatory, are at an additional charge. Golf shoes can be rented, however, trainers, track shoes or tennis shoes (all without studs) are permitted. In addition, complimentary green fees and transfers are offered at Sandals Saint Lucia Golf & Country Club at Cap Estate for guests staying six (6) nights or longer
The seminar has the following approvals for 7 contact hours:
· National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners Instructors D'Angelo #53358
· National Certification Council for Activity Professionals #NCCAP3273-18
· This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and approved for 7 clock hours and 7 participant hours #2181102-7-A39381-IN
· Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers - Approval #A-617-26
· Wilson Shepard Education Associates is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. CE Provider Number is 5-166
· Florida Board of Nursing, DC Board of Nursing, & Georgia Board of Nursing CE Provider #:50-17938.
Variety of accommodations available. Call for pricing 585.360.4192
Anchors Aweigh Travel has been designated the official travel agency for this program
Ready to book? Complete our form and one of our travel consultants will assist with your travel plans.
Nurses conference in Hawaii, 2020 - submit your abstract and share your research and projects