Sandals South Coast in Jamaica
Nurses Conference at the Sandals South Coast Resort - the adult only luxury included all inclusive resort
ALL OCEANFRONT ROOMS
October 14-21, 2019
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Seminar
Conference Theme: Alzheimer's and dementia care
Course Developed by the National Council of Certified Dementia Consultants
Presenter: Judy D'Angelo RN MSN ANP LNC CDP CADDCT
The mission of the NCCDP is to promote, encourage and enhance the knowledge, skills and practice of all persons who provide care and/or services to those who suffer with illnesses that cause Dementia by means of requiring excellent standards of education, Dementia specific training, and incentives for professional developement of those who are dedicated to the ever growing field of Dementia Care.
* Required course to Become Certified through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
Goals and Objectives
In order to receive confirmation of attendance, you must stay for the entire seminar.
Cost: Caribbean Seaside Oceanview Luxury - 7 Day $302.50/person/night
Can't stay the 7 days? Call us and we can arrange and customize your stay.
Ready to book? Complete this form and a travel consultant will contact you to book your stary.
Training Is A Waste Of Time! Or Is It A Wise Investment?
Become a certified dementia care practitioner and let the public see your commitment to Alzheimer's and Dementia care for residents.
The seminar has the following approvals for 7 contact hours:
· National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners Instructors D'Angelo #53358
· National Certification Council for Activity Professionals #NCCAP3273-18
· This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and approved for 7 clock hours and 7 participant hours #2181102-7-A39381-IN
· Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers - Approval #A-617-26
· Wilson Shepard Education Associates is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. CE Provider Number is 5-166
· Florida Board of Nursing, DC Board of Nursing, & Georgia Board of Nursing CE Provider #:50-17938
Participants must book with Anchors Aweigh Travel to be part of this conference.
To reserve your room, call 585-360-4192
SAVE UP TO 65%
Can't stay the 7 days? Call us for quote for shorter stay rate
PRICES JUST SLASHED!
|Club Level Beachfront Luxury - includes concierge - a savings of $749.60 off rack rates||$3,168.00|
Call Toll Free 1-877-517-4227