August 11-16, 2018
Conference Theme: Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Our events provide a great balance of wonderful experiences and education sessions
You’ll leave feeling well informed, optimistic and re-energised - how fabulous!
“The Longest, Best Stretch of Negril’s 7-mile Beach”
1,700 ft. of Beachfront: Occupying 1700 ft. of Negril’s pristine 7-mile white sand beach.
Enjoy the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa is set amongst lush palm groves, powdery white sand beach and the calm aquamarine Caribbean Sea, a must for Scuba and Snorkel enthusiasts.
Negril offers some of the best sunsets in the Caribbean, as well as a myriad of water sports to choose from.
A 5 Star Luxury Included All-Inclusive Resort
|Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Club Level Room||$2,758|
|This is an adult only resort for 2 people- King Size Bed|
ROOM (REGULAR PRICE):$7,360.00
Airfare and optional insurance are additional.
Anchors Aweigh Travel is the designated travel agency. You must book your reservation with Anchors Aweigh Travel.
Ready to book? Complete this form and one of our travel consultants with contact you.
Conference Theme: Alzheimer's and dementia care -
We are looking at topics on Alzheimer's and Dementia Disease
Current Program National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners to be presented
The National Council of Certified Dementia Care Practitioners CDP® certification represents that the front line staff and health care professionals have received comprehensive knowledge in the area of dementia care, and the achievement in completing the Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care seminar. An added BONUS and credentials for your organization. Let the public see your commitment to a resident’s care.
Training Is A Waste Of Time! Or Is It A Wise Investment?
The seminar has the following approvals for 7 contact hours:
· National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners Instructors D'Angelo #53358
· National Certification Council for Activity Professionals #NCCAP3273-18
· This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and approved for 7 clock hours and 7 participant hours #2181102-7-A39381-IN
· Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers - Approval #A-617-26
· Wilson Shepard Education Associates is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. CE Provider Number is 5-166
· Florida Board of Nursing, DC Board of Nursing, & Georgia Board of Nursing CE Provider #:50-17938