Call Toll Free 1-877-517-4227
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Seminar*
Course Developed by the National Council of Certified Dementia Consultants
Presenter: Judy D'Angelo RN MSN ANP LNC CDP CADDCT
The mission of the NCCDP is to promote, encourage and enhance the knowledge, skills and practice of all persons who provide care and/or services to those who suffer with illnesses that cause Dementia by means of requiring excellent standards of education, Dementia specific training, and incentives for professional developement of those who are dedicated to the ever growing field of Dementia Care.
* Required course to Become Certified through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
NCCDP is "Recognized as leading organization for their work in developing standards, guidelines and educational programs for professionals and care givers who strive to meet the diverse needs of those who suffer from dementia."
Type your paragraph here.
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Seminar.
February 12, 2019
Hawaii Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
2500 Kuhio Avenue I Honolulu , Hawaii 96815 I United States
The National Council of Certified Dementia Care Practitioners CDP® certification represents that the front line staff and health care professionals have received comprehensive knowledge in the area of dementia care, and the achievement in completing the Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care seminar. As an added BONUS and credentials for your organization. Let the public see your commitment to a resident’s care.
Training Is A Waste Of Time! Or Is It A Wise Investment?
The seminar has the following approvals for 7 contact hours:
· National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners Instructors D'Angelo #53358
· National Certification Council for Activity Professionals #NCCAP3273-18
· This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and approved for 7 clock hours and 7 participant hours #2181102-7-A39381-IN
· Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers - Approval #A-617-2
· Wilson Shepard Education Associates is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. CE Provider Number is 5-166
· Florida Board of Nursing, DC Board of Nursing, & Georgia Board of Nursing
CE Provider #:50-17938
Cost: $210 - must pre-register for this program.
To register securely online - visit As Memories Fade
Looking for group rates for your staff? Call our office. 585-360-4192
Questions? Call us 585-360-4192